Book event decided!
[Schedule / Venue]
■ HMV & BOOKS SHIBUYA
Date: Sunday, October 10, 2021
Venue: HMV & BOOKS SHIBUYA 6F Event Space
Time: 13:00 START (Lineup starts 20 minutes before)
* "Holding department (times)" and "number of tickets distributed" may increase without notice.
Title: "Nursing care without regrets"
Author: Eri Nitta
Price: ¥ 1,540 (tax included)
* Products will be handed over by the person on the day of the event.
[Details of privilege meeting]
◇ 1 book ticket: 1,540 yen (tax included)
・ ・ ・ Handing over (autograph book)
◇ 3 book tickets: 4,620 yen (tax included)
・ ・ ・ Handing over (autographed book) + 2 shots (sha-mail)
* There is an upper limit on participation tickets, so ticketing will end as soon as the upper limit is reached.
* A transparent acrylic panel will be installed between the customer and the performer at all privilege meetings.
* In the case of a photo shoot, we will shoot with your own smartphone or mobile phone.
* Shooting with a digital camera is not possible.
* Regarding Sha-mail shooting, the shooting app will be available. Also, it is possible to upload to SNS.
* It is not possible to retake the shot due to customer's convenience.
* Shooting / recording in the event venue is strictly prohibited.
* Customers and staff are required to wear masks for this event.
* On the day of the event, the performers may also wear masks.
* Handshakes and contacts with performers will be NG.
* Presents and fan letters cannot be accepted to reduce the risk of infection.
* Since July 2020, plastic shopping bags will be charged due to the revision of the law. Please purchase a plastic shopping bag or bring an eco bag.
<How to participate in the event>
From 11:00 on October 2, 2021, we will start making reservations for the product with full deposit at the cashier counter on the 6th floor of the floor. You can only pay by cash or credit at the time of booking.
* There are no reservations made by phone or online. Please note that it will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
* Reservations for event products will be accepted with a full deposit.
* Refunds are not available in any case.
* Distribution of each number of tickets will end as soon as the capacity is reached.
* Products subject to the event are not eligible for various point card services such as store campaigns and Ponta points. Please acknowledge it beforehand.
* Ponta points, cash tickets, coupons, store campaigns, and parking tickets are not eligible.
* Please note that event tickets will not be distributed for purchases other than HMV & BOOKS SHIBUYA.
* Please note that no refund will be given when you purchase the products for the event. Defective products will be replaced with non-defective products.
* The reserved product will be handed over by the person on the day of the event. In the unlikely event that you cannot participate in the event, please pick it up at the 5th floor pick-up counter in exchange for the participation ticket within 2 weeks (until October 24, 2021) from the end of the event.
* If you do not participate, book signing and shooting of event benefits will not be applicable.
* Event tickets will not be reissued in any case (lost, incinerated, damaged, etc.).
<Notes on participating in the event>
・ Letters and gifts are currently not accepted due to the spread of coronavirus infection.
・ We do not accept celebration flowers or dressing room flowers. Please note that you will not receive it even if you bring it on the day.
・ There is no place to wait in advance near the event space, so please cooperate in strict adherence to the stated meeting time.
・ The event will end as soon as the line is cut off. If you arrive late for the meeting time, you may not be able to participate in the event even if you have an event ticket.
・ Due to the progress of the event, you may have to wait at the venue for a long time. Please note.
・ The venue will be in a commercial facility. Many customers do not attend the event. Please cooperate in securing space for passage.
・ If the staff finds that they have entered the waiting line or left garbage, they may be refused participation in the event.
・ At the event, the staff may guide you by touching your shoulders or arms. Only those who can understand this should participate in the event.
・ In order to prevent accidents and confusion on the day and to proceed smoothly, various restrictions may be set at the event other than the above. Thank you for your cooperation.
・ When the reception is closed, we will notify you on our website and SNS, so we will refuse telephone inquiries to confirm the reception status.
・ Distribution, resale, duplication, transfer, and counterfeiting of event tickets are strictly prohibited. If any of these acts are discovered, they will be invalidated and admission will be refused.
・ Please note that event tickets will not be reissued.
・ Please note that the contents may be changed or the event may be canceled due to circumstances.
・ We may carry out a body check as part of strengthening safety and security. Please note.
・ There may be some reflections due to media coverage on the day. Please note.
・ Recording, video recording, shooting, and eating and drinking in the store on the day of the event are strictly prohibited.
・ You cannot be accompanied at this event.
・ Please note that the event will end as soon as the line is cut off.
・ Event products will not be shipped.
・ After payment, we will not cancel or refund for any reason.
・ Customers are responsible for all transportation costs in case of cancellation.
・ Please refrain from waiting for artists to enter or leave the venue, inside or outside the facility, as it may cause inconvenience to nearby stores, facilities, and customers.
・ Products will be handed over at the time of participation in the event, but if you should not be able to participate in the event, at the 5th floor cashier counter of the store within the reserve period of 2 weeks (until October 24, 2021) from the day of the event. Please pick it up. (* Please note that we cannot accept delivery of products.) Event participation benefits cannot be prepared without participation. After the reserve period, you will not be able to receive the item.
[Contact for inquiries about event details]
HMV & BOOKS SHIBUYA: 03-5784-3270 (11: 00-20: 00)
There are two HMV stores in Shibuya, "HMV & BOOKS" and "HMV record shop".
Please be careful not to make a mistake when visiting the store or making inquiries.